Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Introduction


The Stats:
Margaret Elaine

In a Relationship with http://xevanjosephx.blogspot.com/

August 30, 1989

Virgo

In College



Welcome to Blogger, I guess, haha. For the past couple of days I've been preparing for my Spring semester of college. I'm taking British Literature, Biology, Yoga, Fundamentals of Math II, & Photography I ... So, the next couple of months are going to be pretty interesting.

I'm currently enrolled in community college, which, to be honest, isn't that bad. Although I can't wait to transfer to University next semester, I don't mind CC. I'm majoring in Secondary Education, with hopes of becoming the coolest middle school English teacher ever. I graduated from high school in 2007 and hope to transfer in the Fall of '09. When I do graduate, I'd be the first in my family to graduate with a B.A. My older brothers didn't make it in college, and my parents couldn't afford a college education. I do feel the pressure sometimes to do well and I feel sometimes all my mom's hopes and dreams are resting on top of my shoulders. But, I know I can do it. For my mom's sake, I will do it. My mom has done so much for me and my family, I owe her everything. She's provided and sacrificed so much. I know this is what she wants for her children, a college degree & career.

There's so much to look forward to in the coming years. I have an amazing boyfriend, who has been there for me through the thickest of thick and thin. He's been my best friend for 3 years and I'd be so lost without him. He's helped me through some of my hardest times. When I thought I didn't have true friends, he came along and showed me that there are people with good intentions and good hearts. We have so much in common. It's amazing the things we both find hysterical. I thought I was the only person in the world with a crazy sense of humor, but obviously I'm not. We share a love for Judd Apatow films, Spongebob, and 90's music.
Basically, he's fucking awesome.

1 comment: