
Just saw Bride wars; AMAZING movie. Anne Hathaway is just incapable of disappointing me! I really hated that ending, though. Anyway, tonight was pretty eventful. I picked up Sasha and we went straight to the planned 7:35 showing of Bride Wars. Like always, we arrive on "Laredo-time", 5 minutes before the showing. The line at Hollywood theaters was to the street and I was in no mood to arrive late and completely miss 20 minutes worth of previews! So, we decide to get tickets for the 9:10 showing and grab dinner. We buy our tickets and headed over to Whataburger. Sasha knew the cashier and she hooked us both up with free chicken strips. Sweet. By the time we finished eating, it was time for the movie. We find our seats and prepare ourselves for the movie. Half way through the movie, I notice a woman's laugh... it wasn't any normal laugh, let me tell you. At the end of every laugh/giggle she inhaled a great deal. It was pretty much the most annoying thing I've ever heard. I though my laugh was ridiculously high-pitched and weird. But this woman's laugh... took the cake in annoying laughs! After the movie, Sasha and I headed over to Starbucks. We weren't there for long because for some reason it was middle school night and the coffee joint was crawling was 14 year olds. And on that note, we ended our night there. I think the best feeling is coming home to my niece, Alyssa. I don't know why, but just knowing that she's in my room, watching George Lopez reruns makes me really really happy. She's great. I never understood what "wise beyond her years" meant, until I really got to know Alyssa. Anywho, my phone is pretty amazing, btw. Just thought I'd add that in there.
No comments:
Post a Comment