I don't think I've ever felt so tired before. I have to start reading Beowulf for my British Lit. class. I don't really want to because I've read it in high school AND I've seen the movie! My yoga class is getting interesting. We took our measurements and got our blood pressure checked, we stretched (I'm definitely out-of-shape), and I learned that pear-shaped women are healthier than women that are apple-shaped (the fat stored in the torso area is more detrimental than that stored in the hips). My butt = more than just extra cushion! Anyway, hearing that made my day. Photography class was fun. We took pictures using pinwheels (I think that's what they're called). They're tin, circular cans with a small hole on the outside, covered with black tape. A blank picture is tape to the inside, across from the hole. We went outside and took pictures of buildings, trees, etc., the tin can is placed on the ground in front of the picture and you untape the hole for for 30 seconds then tape it back up, then we took it back inside and used all those funky chemicals you see in dark rooms to develop them. It was really interesting to see them actually develop into real black and white pictures. We did that for about two hours and that was my day. By the time I got home, I was dragging my feet. I'd been up since 8:30 and I didn't get home until about 5. Before I can get settled, Evan called me. We hang out for a bit, he took me out to eat, and then he dropped me off. When I got into my room, I fell right into my bed. I couldn't manage staying awake for another hour. I hate when that happens, because I always end up here, on the computer, at 2 in the morning. I have class at 9:3o tomorrow, so I should probably try getting back to sleep, but I know I'm just going to end up tossing and turning thinking about the things that went wrong today and the things that I want to happen tomorrow. And then all that thinking, leads to an anxiety attack and I'm up for another 3 hours, watching infomercials and reruns of shows I've never watched before. Oh well, tomorrow is Thursday. Another day closer to the weekend. It's been so hard to get used to the routine of school again. Waking up early. Driving. Stupid classes with stupid people. Driving home. Eating. Sleeping. And this cold weather isn't helping either. I can't wait for Spring. I hate Winter; I hate numb hands, having a cold nose, wearing jackets, cold toes, the heater in my car not working, not having Evan to cuddle with.
Fuck! I wish it was Friday already.
No comments:
Post a Comment