Really busy day today. Woke up late, practically flew to class. Biology (TR) should be alright, my professor seems really nice. He has a raspy, smoker's voice "condition", which is kind of odd. He attached a mini microphone/voice amplifier to his shirt, but it doesn't sound like it helps. He sounded like he was whispering all class period long. After Biology lecture, I have my Bio Lab with the same professor, another hour and a half of whispering. Anyway, after that I had an hour and 45 minutes of nothing and I was STARVING. I went to the student center, picked up a turkey sandwich, ate by myself until Mariel saw me and joined me. We were talking about industrials and tragus piercings when I turn to the left and see someone awfully familiar looking walking passed me.... my brother, Steven! :) He was waiting for his girlfriend to get out of class and joined in in our conversation. "Ay, you guys look so much alike! Just like twins!" Mariel is crazy. So, yeah, Mariel took off which left Steven to lecture me on my classes and encouraged me not to quit or slack off. Two o'clock came rolling around and I headed for my Fundamentals of Math II class. I'm taking it with the same professor I took FOM I with, so I pretty much know what to expect from, him/the class. As I'm getting out of class, I called my mom and she reminded me of my Dr's appointment. I had time to kill, so I went by my childhood HEB, which is caddy corner to my Dr's office. Walking around that store was like taking a walk down memory lane. Good memories of my mom, my brother, and I lie there within that place; hanging out at the mini-arcade with my brother until my mom finishes shopping, picking up Chinese food with Steven, and spending almost every Saturday afternoon there. Everything was just a flashback of me clinging onto my mom, asking questions and making comments. Anyway, that was kinda stupid. Around 3:15, I headed over to my 3:30 appt. I am absolutely blind without my contacts. I hate when the Doctor dilates my pupils (I look like a cat on speed). My vision didn't change. I'm getting new glasses in two weeks! I needed to stop by Target to pick up my supplies for my Yoga class. They had an absolute plethora of yoga accessories. Slings, bags, grip socks.... it was crazy. I picked up what I needed; mat, socks, and the mat sling and headed home.
I had a ridiculously busy day and I need some sleep, pronto.
*Upon viewing my yoga mat* My Dad: "What the hell is that? A magic carpet?"
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment