Friday, January 16, 2009

It's Friday!

Finally, it's the end of the first week of school! I had just one class (British Literature) today, saw about 5 accidents on the way to school. NOBODY knows how to drive in this town! We watched a video about the 16th century for the whole period, called my mom when I was driving back to let her know I was on my way home. She told me she was with my grandparents. Baaad news. My grandma had been sick for the past couple of weeks and now she has water collecting her lungs. My grandpa got his blood pressure checked this morning and its through-the-roof high. So, both my grandparents are getting checked into the hospital today just to make sure everything's ok. I had a bit of a panic attack when I was driving so I called Steven and he calmed me down. Ah, nothing like a slap of reality from your older brother. "People die, Margaret. Get used to it." I know my grandparents are strong, so I'm trying not to freak out as much. Anyway, so that was my morning.
Evan gets out of work at 3 today. Hopefully he'll come over right after he gets out. I really need to see him....

Saturday I'm hoping to hang out with Sasha and watch Bride Wars, she's been texting me like crazy asking when we're ever going to hang out. So, yeah. Those are my plans so far. That's it for now, I guess. Lunch-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment